Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Path to Happiness or Where is my Box of Kleenex?

Dear Beautiful Person, and beautiful you are!

I'm just a regular person, just like you. There is no Ph.D. in psychology after my name.  I hurt, I love, I feel, I'm learning to evolve into a better human being. Some of you will resonate with what I say, others will not. I write to express myself and to share with an open heart.

These are my thoughts, my emotions, my passions, my visions along my path of discovery. Part of that discovery is learning what brings me joy. Perhaps you'll want to tag along on this journey, leave a comment or two, share with others your feelings, and if it strikes you, pass along this blog to others who might benefit from it.

A thought today: Maybe the path to Joy is paved with tears. Tears of sorrows, tears of goodbye, tears of discovery, tears of learning, tears of appreciation for the beauty that surrounds us, and most of all, tears of happy, uncontrollable, almost pee my pants, laughter. Let there be more Laughter!

Be brave, show your emotions and carry Kleenex with you always!

With Love,
 Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment